Monday, November 25, 2013

A Night Out on the Town!

Who doesn't enjoy getting all dolled up to go out? Think it takes too much effort? It shouldn't! Have fun with your hair, your makeup and go out with confidence!

Below is what I used to make this look happen:

  • Charcoal/Black shadow on the lid (Creep from the UD Naked Palette)
  • Dark brown shadow in the crease and a bit under the lower lashes (Darkhorse from the UD Naked Palette)
  • Light shadow on the brow bone and the inner corners of the lid (Virgin from UD Naked Palette)
  • Also added a white shimmer right below my brows and inner corners of the lid (I used a white from a drugstore brand called Isa Dora)
  • Liquid eyeliner (Maybelline's Ultra Liner in black)
  • Black mascara (Maybelline Great Lash Mascara)
  • Pink blush on apples of cheeks and also brushed up cheek bones (Physicians Formula - Blushing Rose)
  • The lip color is a bit of a mystery. I had a berry colored lip stick sample and have no idea where it is from.  I then decided to go into the Coastal Scents 88 color eye shadow palette and add some shadow onto my lips for a bit of an ombre effect. So, it went berry all over, then a magenta that outlined around my lips, then a light pink that came closer to the center of my lips and a white added to the very center of my lips. Experiment! Adding the shadow is super fun!
  • Powder to finish off the look (bareMinerals Mineral Veil)


No comments:

Post a Comment