Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Night Sexy!


It is the weekend! Is anyone as excited as I am? I was feeling it was time for a smokey eye and nude lip! Here is the look....let me know what you think!

Here is a list of what I used:

-I don't know how to describe the color on the lid, crease and to line under the bottom lashes...a brownish (Hustle from the Urban Decay Naked Palette)
-A light brown to blend the brown of the crease and the brow bone color
-A shimmery champagne color for brow bone and near the tear duct (The champagne color from Maybellines's Metal Eyes Trio)
-False lashes (They are labeled 110, I am not sure of the brand)
-Covergirl Mascara lashblastvolume in the orange tube
-Black liquid eyeline (Maybelline's ultra liner)
-Mac lipstick in Jubilee
-Mac Lipglass in C-THRU B17
-bareMinerals mineral veil
-Too faced Beach Bunny California in a Compact

1 comment: