Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer Shine




Hello ladies! So, I wanted to share my makeup look with you today. Now, perhaps instead of coming home from work and taking photos of my all day makeup, I should have showered or just shared the look this weekend. However, I was excited to post something and wanted to do it ASAP! Anytime I wear this eyeshadow look, I tend to get lots of compliments! So, here it is...after all day at work! Let me know what you think!

I used a few shadows that were sitting around my place! Here is what you need to know:

- a light gold on the lid (I used the gold from a Maybelline trio called "Metal Eyes")
- a green in the crease (I used the green from a  Maybelline's expert wear eyeshadow quad called "Enchanted Forest")
- a champagne for the brow bone (I used the champagne from the same "Metal Eyes" trio above
- a light brown to blend in between the green and the champagne (this is best to do when you have a large area between your lid and brow)
- Maybelline's liquid Eyeliner
- Too Faced deep bronzing powder
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in "Cupcake"

No comments:

Post a Comment